RobsBlog

fun stuff rob does for kicks

Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Morning Coffee Time


Lovin' my new chaise lounge out sittin' in the morning sun. Thanks familiy for the BD gift! Mondays after a class weekend are slow starters. Especially with the great weather we've been having. Eventually I've got to get myself going here and get to working on g-ma's deck, so she can be out enjoying the weather as I'm doing. Love projects that make other's lives better. Guess that's why I love teaching - making lives better. Like the waves created by a drop of rain in the ocean, the far reaching effects of influencing a young person's life will ultimately effect many. Whoo, I don't know if it's really that heavy. I don't think I could handle the pressure. Anyhow, I do enjoy the smiling faces and friendly greatings from students in town. Life is good.

On an additional note: I'm so proud of "my girls" I love them both (differently of course) they both add much to my life. Guiding a young person's life is a challenge - thanks for helpin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home